Ever wondered what a spirit guide actually is, who yours are and how to connect with them? Then today’s episode is for you.
Everybody has at least one spirit guide, a high level, energetic being, who is assigned to them from birth. This is because:
- You are part of something much bigger than you may think.
- You don’t have to do it alone.
- You have access to high-level information and guidance about your life and path.
How do you connect with your spirit guides? Here are some suggested ways to open the lines of communication:
- Meditation – Meditation, whether guided or unguided, allows you to be quiet and still enough to open to ‘outside’ information, as well as your own inner truth. You might like to try my Meet Your Spirit Guide Meditation as a starting point.
- Dreams or entering into a dream state – You may start off with writing down your question on a piece of paper before sleeping. Immediately write down whatever you remember from your dream as soon as you wake up.
- Signs and symbols – This may come in different forms such as feathers, coins, a butterfly, etc.
- Automatic writing – This is my all-time favourite way of connecting with my guides and I have filled pages and pages of my journals doing so.
- Oracle cards – The Little Sage Oracle Cards were created by channeling messages from my own spirit guides and as you sit down to use them, invite your guides to help you find the message or affirmation you most need to hear.
- Other divination tools – there are more ways to connect with your spirit guides, so you need to find whatever it is that best resonates with you and start from there.
Simply review the list intuitively. Where do you feel drawn to investigate? What makes you most excited? Why not start there and see where it goes.
FOLLOW ME ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
I hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. Please subscribe so you’ll be updated once a new episode is published. Also, it would be much appreciated if you would leave your feedback. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are super helpful in making the next episodes way better, and I love reading what you have to say. I would also appreciate it if you share this podcast to your friends or someone who you think might enjoy these podcasts.