In today’s episode, we will talk about how we can interpret the information, signs and symbols from our spirit guides. This episode is a good follow on from last week’s episode about connecting with your spirit guides.
The psychic senses are a way for non-physical beings to reach us and communicate with us. So what are the psychic senses then? I call them, the 6Cs.
- Clairvoyance (clear seeing) – Typically the image that comes into our minds.
- Claircognizance (clear knowing) – Knowing something at a higher level where our logic hasn’t known it.
- Clairgustance (clear taste) – The ability to taste something without putting anything in your mouth.
- Clairsentience (clear sensing) – The psychic sense that is linked with our intuition. It’s the feeling or hunch about what is known to us at a physical level.
- Clairaudience (clear hearing) – We hear information from a non-physical source. These are thoughts that pop-in amongst your own mind chatter.
- Clairalience (clear smelling) – The ability to receive psychic information through the sense of smell.
I wanted to take a moment to particularly talk about some of the signs and symbols people commonly receive during my Meet Your Spirit Guide guided meditation which you can purchase and download on my website by clicking here.
Common symbolic ‘gifts’ from spirit guides and what they usually mean:
- Apples: Knowledge.
- Books: Filling the blank pages.
- Feathers: Support and guidance.
- Keys: Unlocking truth or potential.
- Light/energy: Depending on the colour of the light or energy, this will have different meanings.
- Pens: Writing or communication.
- Scrolls: Deep wisdom or knowledge.
- World/globe: The world is yours or travel.
- Knife/sword: Usually a sign of protection.
FOLLOW ME ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
I hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. Please subscribe so you’ll be updated once a new episode is published. Also, it would be much appreciated if you would leave your feedback. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are super helpful in making the next episodes way better, and I love reading what you have to say. I would also appreciate it if you share this podcast to your friends or someone who you think might enjoy these podcasts.