"Rest and integration and waiting are actually very active parts of the intuitive journey."
I'm so excited to be back recording for all of you! I took a little break from podcasting to focus on myself and my work, and I'm really glad I did. I've been able to come back with a renewed sense of focus and excitement, and I can't wait to share all that I've been working on. Over the next few months, I'll be exploring the link between intuition and manifesting, and how we can balance the head and the heart to co-create with the Universe. I'm also preparing to launch my third book, which is called Follow Your Heart: Simple Daily Rituals to Hone Your Intuition. I'm really excited about it, and I hope you'll join me on this journey as we explore how to follow our hearts and
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- How following your heart can lead to a renewed sense of focus and connectivity with your work.
- The importance of rest and integration in the intuitive journey.
- How a little pause can create big changes in your life.
Links or resources mentioned:
- Be sure to sign up to my Monday emails for more insights, information and inspiration at helenjacobs.co
- Personal 2023 Energy Forecasts: https://helenjacobs.co/products/personal-energy-forecast
Join the Guided membership for exclusive energy forecasts & supports https://helenjacobs.co/products/guided-membership
Connect with me:
Don’t miss an episode:
Subscribe to be notified of new episodes.