Today’s episode is called Six Common Mistakes When Working with Intuition and you’ll be going deeper into Intuition 101 — Helen will share the go-to basics of following your intuition, but also look at the common pitfalls. Stay tuned to learn more!
- Intuition is feeling, not thinking.
- Intuition is not a guarantee to an outcome.
- Intuition is not a projection or fear.
- Intuition is not what you want to hear.
- Intuition is not a fling. This is a long term commitment.
- Intuition is not a relationship of convenience.
FOLLOW HELEN JACOBS ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
Links to previous podcast episodes:
We hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. Please subscribe to be updated once a new episode is published. Also, it would be much appreciated if you leave a review. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are super helpful in making the next episodes way better, and Helen loves reading what you have to say. We’d also appreciate it if you share this podcast to your friends or someone who you think might enjoy these podcasts.