This episode will revolve around living a purpose-filled life. Helen will share why so many of us are feeling this call, what it really means and what we can do about it.
Let’s start off with why we’re feeling called…
- Each of us is born to bring into this lifetime a beautiful offering. Whether it is an idea, a product or business, a creation, a child, or simply our presence.
- Because we’re souls and spirits having a human experience, we need to fulfill our soul’s and spirit’s desires to bring this into being. When we don’t, we start to experience blocks, chaos, resistance, and challenges in our lives.
- As more of us turn to our purpose, we begin a chain reaction.
- By living on purpose, we encourage others to live on purpose too. When we are all living on purpose, we will remove many of the challenges of the human experience.
- There’s a connection between the individual and collective experience.
What does it mean?
- Sooner or later, this asks us to make big changes in our lives: in our relationships, jobs, and health. Until we now see it moving into collective movements, governments, and social structures. It all takes time — but it starts with us.
- We need to be compassionate, accepting and forgiving of ourselves.
What small steps can we already take to live with more purpose?
- Tune in to your intuition.
- Connect with the desires and passions burning within, and let them start to guide your decisions.
- Do the inner work.
Visit the The Guided Collective Podcast Facebook group and join in on the conversation, connect with one another and share your experiences and learnings.
Download the FREE 2019 Collective Energy Forecast which you can find here.
Follow Helen Jacobs in the following platforms:
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please subscribe so you’ll be updated once a new episode is published. Also, it would be much appreciated if you leave a review. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Lastly, share this with someone you think might enjoy these podcasts.