Today’s episode is the last for 2019 — and the decade! And as I look to head off on a month’s break, I’m reassured by the month’s theme to Trust + Restore.
Tune in to hear:
- how restoring is not the same thing as resting;
- why we must focus on revitalising our Four Bodies;
- which loose ends need closing; and
- why we must restore harmony where there was previously imbalance.
As this will be the last episode of the podcast for the year, I’ve also included a quick overview of each week in December. It’s shaping up to be a month of exploration, creativity and childlike wonder and curiosity. Can’t wait!
The Guided Collective Podcast will return in January 2020 with the energy of the year (and DECADE) ahead.
Thank you for tuning in this year and downloading more than 30,000 times!
Don’t forget, you can join The Guided Collective Podcast Facebook Group and share with us if you have started doing the inner work.
Helpful links from today’s episode:
- Sign up for my newsletter (and receive a FREE Intuition 101 Kit) here
- Jan Path & Purpose Sessions available here
- Connected, a self-guided journey into yourself, spirit and soul is available here.
Experiencing your own awakening? Do you want to explore and go deeper? Check out the following links:
Follow me on the following platforms:
Work With Me: www.helenjacobs.co/work-with-me
The Guided Collective Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/allisee/
I hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. Please subscribe so you’ll be updated once a new episode is published. Also, it would be much appreciated if you would leave your feedback. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are super helpful in making the next episodes way better, and I love reading what you have to say. I would also appreciate it if you share this podcast to your friends or someone who you think might enjoy these podcasts.
You can also find the podcast available on Spotify.