Welcome back to The Guided Collective Podcast.
What does an artist from the late 1800’s have to do with my soul work? Why did we take off on a surprise to New York to see an exhibition at the Guggenheim? And what’s all this got to do with following your own intuition? You’ll find out in today’s episode!
Who is Hilma af Klint…
- A female artist in the late 1800 and early 1900 who was trained as an artist
- At age 17, her sister dies and she becomes interested in mediumship
- She would regularly sit in a circle with The Five, receiving guidance and insights from a group they called the High Masters
- Hilma kept many journals of automatic writing but also would create artwork through automatic drawing
- One of the guides from the High Masters commissioned Hilma to channel artwork such as paintings, journals, and manuscripts
What are our obvious similarities:
- Someone in her family dies – she 17, me 19, and it opens up medium abilities
- She channels a group called the High Masters, me the High Council of Sages
- She has many journals of automatic writing – I have 200 journals at last count
Visit The Guided Collective Podcast Facebook group and join in on the conversation, connect with one another and share your experiences and learnings.
Check Hilma of Klint to know more about her and her work.
Wanting support as you connect with your purpose and bring it to the fore? You can work with Helen by joining any of the following:
Follow Helen Jacobs on the following platforms:
Links to previous podcast episodes:
Did you enjoy this podcast? What was your favorite part? Please subscribe so you’ll be updated once a new episode is published. Also, it would be much appreciated if you leave a review. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are super helpful in making the next episodes way better and Helen loves reading what you have to say. Lastly, share this with someone you think might enjoy these podcasts.