Today, we focus on the tips that I don’t often talk about or the less common tips to connect with your intuition.
5 Less Common Tips:
- Move your body. Move without thinking about the movement. Allow your body to move how it needs to move as opposed to how you think it should move.
- Record your dreams. Helps you understand what is happening underneath the surface.
- Chart your cycles. Helps you track the times when you are more outward or more inward focus. Work with this data to understand yourself.
- Record yourself. Talk to yourself and record it. Your voice or language gives out clues about what’s happening underneath the surface.
- Stop before you respond. Pausing gives us enough time for information to solidify and identify if it’s the best time to do something.
Visit and join The Guided Collective Podcast Facebook group and share which less common tip above would you commit to or try.
If you’re new to intuition or have been working with it for a while and would still need structured guidance, then check out my Guided Living program. We focus on Intuition 101, as well as what begins to unfold as you follow it.
Follow me on the following platforms:
Work With Me: https://www.helenjacobs.co/work-with-me
The Guided Collective Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/allisee/
Links to previous podcast episodes:
We hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. Please subscribe to be updated once a new episode is published. Also, it would be much appreciated if you leave a review. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are super helpful in making the next episodes way better, and I love reading what you have to say. We’d also appreciate it if you share this podcast to your friends or someone who you think might enjoy these podcasts.